Breastfeeding

A few questions

First off, my son is 8 weeks old.  He was 6lbs 12oz at birth and dropped to 6lbs 4oz.  He did not gain any weight for 2 weeks.  At the 2 week mark we met with a LC and he was transferring 1.5-2oz so they couldn't figure out why he wasn't gaining.  They had me nurse, then pump and bottle feed whatever I got (never more than 1/2oz).  He finally started gaining.  He's currently between 8.5-9lbs (we see the pedi next week but we weighed him a few days ago and he was 8.5lbs).  So he's gained about 2lbs in a month.  From what I can tell this is pretty normal and good, but he is still small (I'm not sure he'll even be on the growth charts yet).

I own my own business and have been back working some since about 5 weeks.  I started pumping at about a week and a half so that I could start storing for when I went back to work.  I currently freeze 4oz every day or every other.  Not a ton.  For the most part, I pump for 4-5 feedings and nurse 2 or 3. 

When I pump, I do so every 3 hours and never get more than 3oz total.  Sometimes I will pump after nursing and will get .5 - 1oz.  So I'm assuming he's getting 2-3oz while nursing.  He feeds every 3 hours, sometimes a little longer (3.5) sometimes shorter (2.5).  He goes a 6 hour stretch at night (typically 10pm - 4am).  I pump once in there and that's what I typically freeze.

My mother thinks I'm not feeding him enough.  That he's too small, etc.  She thinks I should be feeding him 4oz at a time, even though I don't produce that much.  I've tried telling her that I'm producing enough for him, but she doesn't seem to think that's valid.  She has him today and of course fed him 4oz.  I'm upset because if I get him going on 4oz then I will be dipping into my frozen supply and won't be able to freeze anything which means I will have to start supplementing with formula within a week or two in order to leave him during the day.

Am I crazy to think that at 8 weeks, 3oz is enough?? He's gaining weight, he pees/poops plenty.  I'd like to increase my supply but so far am not having much luck (I pump a little longer or try and get an extra session in).  Is it better to try and keep baby at the breast longer to increase supply?? He tends to just pacifier me after 15 or so minutes.

HELP!! Sorry for it being so long!!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml