1st Trimester

Need reassurance.

Hello out there. I need some reassurance, advice, peace of mind, Saltines, ginger ale...whatever you can give me. I found out 3 days ago (Mothers Day, go figure) that I'm pregnant. At least I think so? Are 2 positive tests enough proof? I don't know. According to my very scientific calculations, and the bump due date calculator, I'm about 5 weeks. I think I may be in a combined state of shock and denial; shenial as I like to call it. I am so ungodly scared that I am going to loose the baby.  I don't know why. This is my first pregnancy. I've never experienced this or a miscarriage before. But all that consumes my mind, every twinge or cramp I feel, is "I must be loosing the baby right now". Am I crazy? I must be. This can't be normal. I feel like I can't even let myself feel the excitement you are supposed to feel when you find something like this out. I want to be excited. My husband is excited. I am too logical to be pregnant. I know that if something is going to happen, now is the time that it's going to happen. I don't want to get my hopes up. I don't want to go to the doctor and have her tell me "You're not pregnant. What are you doing here? You're cray-cray." Whenever my husband bring it up, I say "If it carries on" or "if I still am". Who says stuff like that? I am so stressed about this. My husband wants to tell our family; I say no, because I don't want to have to un-tell people when something happens. Please tell me I'm only a little crazy; not institution worthy crazy. I just want to be excited that I'm pregnant with the baby that my husband and I longed and prayed for. Also, is dirrhea normal over vomiting normal?....uh, a friend wants to know..