1st Trimester

I "may" still be pregnant...

I've posted about this already.  But I will give a brief summary in the hopes that one of you fine mommas or mommas to be can share some insight/experience.

I am hi risk due to adv maternal age and very well controlled t1 diabetes, hbp and hypothyroid.  6 yrs ago I had a m/c - came on fast and furious - one day fine & the next doubled over in pain and bleeding out huge clots.  2 mos later, go pregnant with my beautiful healthy daugher who was 6 wks early due to pre eclampsia.

So now, at age 42, I find myself pregnant.  I thought I was 7 weeks and one day today.  But I started with slight amts of brown spotting about 11 days ago which turned more red and got heavier over the wknd.  At my OB appt 6 days ago, they did a PAP and internal.  Based on the exam, they said it was old blood and my cervix was as it should be.  But that was before the red blood showed up.

As of yesterday early AM, I was 99% sure I was having a m/c.  My first hcg was 1054 on 4/27.  Yesterday it was 9252.  Today at my U/S, the tech could not say much but that what she was measuring looked more like 5 weeks and 5 days.

My OB will get the report tmrw AM.  So I anxiously await his call.  But in the meantime,can anyone shed some light??  No cramps or pain outside the normal pregnant feeling either btw.

Thanks ladies!!!