3rd Trimester

At 38 weeks, I think we're finally ready!

Mostly, anyway!  

Over the weekend, DH deep cleaned both of our upstairs bathrooms, helped me get all of our sheets folded and put away (I don't understand why he never helps before there are 3-4 sets needing done).  We put the mattress pad and sheet on the crib and set up the PnP in our room (which required some moving of furniture).  Cloth diapers are all washed, dried and ready.  Aside from the guest bedroom and his mancave, our house is the cleanest its been since we moved in!  

Baby's furniture won't be in until next month and we won't order the nursery decor until he's here (it will have his name on it and we don't share the name with ANYONE until Baby is born).  But everything else that can be done before he gets here is DONE...  I just need to get a few overnight pads and membranes for my breast pump... and SURVIVE the next few days/weeks before he gets here!  Not as much in my freezer as I'd like, but moving is much harder than I anticipated, so cooking doesn't get done as much as it should...  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml