Breastfeeding

Feeling super guilty...

I feel really guilty for seriously wanting to just give up already...  I'm starting to hate breastfeeding.  I feel sore all the time (it's been 7 weeks and still hurts) because DD is a super sucker and she bites down because I have a fast let down...  She only latches well in football hold so I feel like I have no freedom anymore...I'm pretty much tied down to my bed all day because I'm either feeding her or having to hold her to get her to go to sleep because she won't otherwise.  I don't get anything out of breastfeeding other than knowing I'm giving DD the best thing for her, but I don't feel that bonding that other moms do.  I have tried pumping, but I can only get enough in one morning pump for one feeding...the rest of the day I can't get hardly anything.  I just want to switch her to formula and be done with it...but I don't want to regret it later if I do...

I'm going to try one more thing and see if I can make this work...I'm going to order a baby sling tomorrow, that way I can carry her around and still have my arms to do stuff with and maybe I can figure out how to breastfeed in it too.  Anyone breastfeed in a sling?  Any other tips you can give me?  I want to make this work for DD, but I need some freedom or I will start getting depressed and that won't be good for either of us...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml