3rd Trimester

Tonight: Bonding with Dh

We need to get some stuff done around the house tonight before our weekend plans, so I'm thinking of doing some bonding with dh.

Specifically, asking him to put my 10 lb. medicine ball under his shirt while he folds the laundry, does the dishes and cleans the bunny cage (which is on the floor).  I'll also ask him to get and out of the car a few times, because we need gas and dinner groceries.  But I just might forget to remind him not to close the door on his new stomach.  Perhaps I'll give him a break and let him lay on the couch for a while while I sit on his rib cage.  We can eat dinner there like usual, so he'll have to figure out how to get in a comfy position and then get off the couch when he needs his water refilled.

Still trying to figure out how to include in the amazing experiences that are eating 3 bits and getting heartburn, waking up to someone gutting him from the inside and peeing every 20 minutes.  Ooooh-maybe a buzzer: every time it goes off he has to stop what he's doing and go to the bathroom.

Anyone else is welcome to join in this amazing bonding experience with us.  It should be a blast.