3rd Trimester

Does your DH Speak 'Baby'?

So, I am coming to realize that my dear hubby knows what things are, but not necessarily what they are called.

Ex: I told him that we needed to get our LO a few more sleeper gowns (you know the ones with an opening at the bottom for easy night time changes). Well we were looking for them at the store last night (not the main purpose of the trip, just made a stop in the baby section). I didn't find those, but did find a sleepersack.

When I put it in the cart he said looks like you found them and I had to explain the difference. When I did he seemed to get it, but this is not the first time I have had to break "baby" things down for him...

I know he is excited about the baby, but I liken it to when I ask him to hand me a specific article of my clothing. I will say hand me that halter top and he will look at me like I just spoke Greek. Then he says to me men have shirts that is it, women have a name foe every variation of shirt...which is kinda what we are running into with the baby stuff (especially clothing).

I showed him a romper and he goes a onsie, so I had to explain the difference and he still didn't really get it, but I dropped it as it seemed to confuse him.

Anyone else have a DH who is like this?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml