Breastfeeding

15 oz in 7 hours Update

I posted not too long ago about my sitter over feeding DD because she didn't want to do any other soothing methods. Well I talked to 2 lactation consultants about increasing the amount I pump to keep up until I found a new sitter. One of the LCs was actually able to recommend a place that several moms in her BF support group really like. I checked them out and completely LOVE them. DH and I both like them a lot more than the other DCs we checked out which is really good because they are also the most expensive. 

They only had 1 opening in the nursery and it was only part time so we took it and we'll get the next full time spot that opens up. MIL is keeping DD the rest of the week. Both DC and Granny have said they DD is perfectly content with 3-4 oz bottles and is acting  hungry about every 3-4 hours- completely textbook. So in 9-10 hours DD is eating about the same amount as she was being fed by the sitter. Plus she's taking naps for them (she doesn't sleep well immediately after being fed during the day), and her poop has gone from green sticky and stringy with the sitter back to normal orangey seedy poop.

Thanks for helping me see that I really didn't trust the old sitter. In sure DD would thank you if she could too! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml