3rd Trimester

Mom Rant.. thanks for listening!

So long story short I have 2 dogs, one that is very well behaved I have had for 3 years and one that has been acting out (barking constantly, scratching doors, anxiety issues) that I have had 8 years.  I love my dog that is misbehaving; however since I have had my daughter (now 2) and another baby on the way he is getting to be too much for us to handle, I know if he got more attention he would straighten back up and I have tried but nothing has worked.  Sooooo, I have been reluctantly thinking of options such as finding him a new home..  I hate to do this but I don't know what else to do either.. So my mom finds this out and totally goes crazy telling me how horrible I am and what a terrible person I would be to find him a different home..  and I shoudl just put him to sleep instead because he would just wait at the door for me to pick him up everyday if he lived somewhere else, and don't ask her to ever get close to anything or anyone in my family if I'm just going to throw them away when times get tough... SERIOUSLY if I didn't feel bad about this already she certainly put me over the top... Why can't she be understanding and maybe ask me what I have done with the dog, make further suggestions, offer to take him for me once and awhile to give me a break or to give him some additional exercise...

Now I'm expected to go spend Saturday with her for Mothers day.. really I don't even want to be around her... sorry I know this story my seem pointless but I'm pregnant and this is not easy to deal with right now.. UGH!