3rd Trimester

Another vent.

My due date is the 15th, and unfortunately my bf can only be off until the 1st of June.. I don't have a good relationship with my mother so her coming to stay isn't an option, but my future MIL was supposed to be staying with me from the 9th-23rd. I was really looking forward to this because I was hoping she would be able to help me and give me some pointers.

Well a couple days ago, she calls to let us know that she is bringing her father with her, and that they will be staying at the hotel. He's the kind of person who is going to want to take everyone out to dinner every night he's here. Normally this would be awesome and while I really appreciate his generosity, I doubt I'm going to feel like going out to eat every night with a one month old baby.. and I'm not going to want my boyfriend pulled from home every day either. Also, I always thought is was crazy when I saw parents out and about with their very young infants (like younger than 6 weeks).

I was kind of looking forward to staying home, and bonding with the baby, and maybe picking up some pointers from my future MIL. I'm starting to feel sad because I don't know who else to ask to stay with me, since I don't have alot of family nearby.

As a FTM, I don't know how I will be feeling 2 weeks after I have my baby. Assuming all goes well and I am healing properly, am I going to be up to the task of going out at all? And what if I have a c-section?

Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker