Breastfeeding

Questions on Thrush

Both my kids have thrush (nystatin for two weeks so far). It seems almost gone but they still have a few spots. I was on Flunconazole for a 10 day cycle with the first pill being a double dose. I was put on this because I was actually stopping Breast feeding due to a really low supply (unf at that time I got thrush and my kids did too). The thrush is back in my ducts pretty bad and I will call the doctor tomorrow (unfortunatley I noticed it Friday night after my doctor was closed). My daughter is now showing a bit of a rash in her diaper area too. 

Any recommendations on how you got rid of this for good in my ducts and what to use in my little girl's diaper area. It's seems pretty evil and doesn't want to go! Is there any other drug besides Fluconazole? I feel like my liver already hates the dosage I had. I can actually feel itchy discomfort all over my breasts and under my armpits so it's pretty bad... 

Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers