Single Parents

Down Day Dump

The closer my due date is, the crankier I am. Today, I feel super resentful toward Alien's father. I hate that he's out at clubs and bars and what not wasting money, and I'm wondering if I saved enough to make it 12w without pay. I hate that he drives a fully loaded 2011 Acura TSX, and then complained about me asking for child support. I hate that I have to be nice and civil, while he gets to be a DB and play the victim. I hate that ppl say he's smart to question paternity, when they've known me longer than him. I hate that my so-called friends took his side and it's like I don't exist anymore. I'm terrified he'll somehow mange to get custody, even though I know it's really unlikely. I just wish I could go back and undo the last 12 months of my life. Sometimes, I'm scared resentment I have toward his father will make it harder for me to bond with my son once he's here. I feel like I'm betraying DD by bringing someone else into our family after she's had me to herself for nearly 16 years. Ugh! 

Sigh. Most of this stems from me getting an apology from him saying that he was sorry for telling me how he feels, aka...I'm an unfaithful, vindictive, money hungry, slut that screwed around on him and got pregnant on purpose to take his money.

I'm just having a blah pregnancy day. Hormonal melt down. I'm so sick of being pregnant. Combine that with DDs father crying foul because he hasn't seen her in three weeks (he didn't ask) and I'm just fed up with the Y chromosomes in my life. Sorry for dumping. But, somehow, y'all are easier than my family or what few friends I have left. Suggestions on what a pregnant woman can do to cheer up?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml