Single Parents

Update on court...

So my custody and child support hearing was on Friday and here is a little update: My ex agreed to give me sold custody and residential custody of my LO which is FANTASTIC!!! However, he doesn't want supervised visits. He expects me to just give her to him after coming in and out of her life every 2-4 months. UMM I don't think so... Also, he wouldn't take a drug test unless I did so the judge ordered us to take one by 4pm Friday 04/27. So, I took mine right away and as soon as my ex found out we had to take one he claimed he had a job interview and left the court house. I have no idea if he went back to take the drug test or what? What happens if he never took it Friday like he was supposed to? Can I get him in contempt of court? Will he get arrested? As far as child support, he gave his attorney some bogus receipts to try and submit as child support. The Attorney General laughed and said she couldn't accept those as proof. He's such a jack ass! One of these days it'll all catch up to him and I hope its soon. Also, he never paid this months child support either. Maybe he skipped town? I surely do hope so and he'll be gone for good!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml