Breastfeeding

Advice for getting EBF LO to take a bottle

I'm stressing.  I go back to work in 5 weeks and she HATES the bottle.  I've tried everything.  I've tried 5 brands and I finally had SOME success with Tommee Tippees, but she has never actually sucked on the bottle to get more than an ounce.  After that she gets mad or impatient or something and starts screaming and pushing it away.

I've asked a LC for advice, and I've tried all of the advice from her and other moms on TB.  I haven't asked on this board yet, so I'm just hoping I might get some random piece of advice that will work for us.  I'm scared that she'll be one of those babies who goes to daycare and has to starve the first couple of days before she takes the bottle.

Here are the things we've already tried (none of which have been the "magic bullet" for us):

-feeding in the swing or carseat or rocker

-feeding in the same position that she is for BFing (I have the best success with this in a cross cradle hold

- having MH feed her when I'm in the room, out of the room, or out of the house

-making sure that the BM is fresh (I started trying with frozen)

-room temp BM

-warmed up BM

-room temp nipple 

-warm nipple (she seems to like this much better)

-the nipple that they come with, slow flow nipples and even stage 2 (medium flow) nipples because my letdown and flow is fast and I thought maybe she was mad at how slow the bottle was 

-feeding at night when she's kind of sleepy

-feeding during the day

-feeding when she's really hungry

-feeding when she's really mellow and that that hungry

Help??

TIA!