Breastfeeding

STTN & EBF

This is my 3rd child and I am SO much more relaxed about everything this time around. I scheduled a lot more with my first two and this one is more or less nursing on demand. But, she's not very demanding... so I end up waking the little princess up to eat at 3-4 hours during the day when she's still sleeping. She is 3 weeks old now. Sometimes she wants to eat more often and I feed her then.

Anyway, somedays she is eating 6-8 times and some days she'll get more than 8 in, but I would say 8 is our norm.

At night I've been trying to feed her a little more often (8pm, 10, 12) and then head to bed. She usually wakes after about 7 hours on her own. I was setting an alarm at first at 4 hours because I wanted to make sure my supply established well. The past few nights... maybe a whole week I have allowed myself to sleep until she wants to eat. I just feel like 7 hours is too long. I am NOT complaining by a LONG shot, but I really want EBF to work this time around (only BF for 6 months with #2 and 9mo with #1).

At what point do you know your supply is established well enough to go 7 hours? I am not pumping, nor do I plan to if I can help it. I know SHE is ok based on her mood/wet and dirty diapers.

Should I expect that she still just has the newborn sleepy's and will start waking up more at night? I am enjoying my SLEEP and don't want to give it up, but I also don't want my supply to be affected negatively.

My breasts are soft most of the time now (no engorgement, but once per day when I wake in the mornings they are very full), but I can tell once baby latches she is getting a good amt of milk. So, it's not like they are just empty and soft, I just don't think they are storing extra in between feedings. 

Thoughts? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml