Breastfeeding

FTM BF and Pumping Qs

Long, sorry... 

DD is 2 weeks old. She's been feeding during the day every 2ish hours. At night, she goes 3-4 hours. I woke up last night, laying on my right side, and the bed and my tank top soaked with milk. It had been 4 hours, and she was stirring, so I just woke her up and fed her. While feeding from the right breast, the left one was dripping everywhere!!! So, I had her on the right for most of the feeding, since it was so full, and she nursed from the left breast for a few minutes at the end. My right really didn't seem like it emptied much. This morning my right one was still full... so I got in the shower, and I could only get a few drips out. But when I got OUT of the shower, both nips were dripping everywhere!!! DD was still sleeping so I pumped the right and got an ounce (I stopped because she needed to be fed), but it still felt full. I fed her from the left because the prior feeding was from the right. The left felt a little better after feeding. I had the chills about an hour later, for about an hour. But they are gone now. Could that have been something with the ducts? How do I stop leaking like this??? I went through 2 tank tops and a wet sheet! Do I just need to stay on top of her feedings? Will this regulate soon? (Does it mess things up since it's 2 hours during the day, but up to 4 at night?). TIA!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml