Breastfeeding

I must be doing something wrong :(

My DD is a TERRIBLE sleeper :(

Last night she was up every hour and a half, getting up to eat/be changed.  She only eats about 10-15 on one side before falling asleep and I can't seem to get her to eat more.  She doesn't sleep well at all anywhere (hates to be swaddled, very active arms and legs, hates swing, hates rock n play).  She whines and grunts all night long making it very difficult for us to fall asleep. 

Shes been having great pee/poo diapers and doesn't seem to have too much gas- but she is just always going.  She will be 6 weeks tomorrow- it is killing me to see how many babies her age are getting long stretches of sleep and our LO is struggling to stay down for one solid hour.  I know she could be having a growth spurt right now, but she wasn't sleeping well before either.  Ughhh.

I am feeling a little at the end of my rope over here.  We were doing ok when she was sleeping on me the 1st few weeks, but we've been trying to break that habit so she gets used to sleeping on her own.  I feel like we have the only baby that acts this way :( 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker