3rd Trimester

Finally can see the floor of the nursery!

We just moves into our house a year ago and two months in our basement flooded. So everything that had a home in the basement was moved to what was going to be my office- now baby's room. 

After a long struggle we finally have finished our basement paint and all. Well heading into the nursery was a task in itself. Of course it was all winter. Loathes and ski gear which I haphazardly ripped through all winter long on top of throwing other $hit in there.... It was a disaster to say the least.

Two weeks ago I got a start on it all- felt like I barely put a dent in it. DH said he would go up there and work but I told him I would rather do it since it is all stuff that actually needs to be organized and packed away for other seasons- not his strong suit lol.

So DH is out of town and 5 hours later I can see the floor!! 9 rubbermaids filled and labeled all ready to be moved to the basement.

Yay! First baby shower is this weekend so I am actually on track.

Now what's for dinner? Hard when DH is to cook and he's not here... On top of the fact our oven is broke  :-(  stupid home warranty company takes FOREVER!