Single Parents

Baby momma drama? No, let's try baby daddy drama..

So the BD and I have been working on getting back together and then come to find out he's telling some really big lies. Well now he might be staying with the other girl and things just got super complicated to the point of frustration that I had to use up PTO for a sick day yesterday from work because I knew I couldn't focus on my patients with all of my personal drama... PTO I need for when LO arrives. URGH. Why can't this all be simple? Why does my 30yo BD have to be so much less mature than some of the dads on Teen Mom? I hope to God he wakes up for our little one's sake. I am not getting my hopes up though. And the girl he's choosing? Works at a convenience store, lives with mom and dad at 29yo, just got her 2nd offense DUI and Driving under suspension and has quite the reputation for being a psycho. Needless to say she's not going anywhere near my child. And let's see, I'm 23, have been on my own for almost 6 years now, have my own beautiful home, 2 healthcare well-paying (sorta) jobs, no driving record let alone criminal record and his family loves me while they hate her... URGH URGH..

Sorry, rant over.