3rd Trimester

It won't sink in that this baby could be here any day!

I just had my 37 week appointment today and am at 1 cm/70% effaced. My doctor told me the baby was sitting very low and his skull was very close to my cervix. I know there is no way to predict the moment LO will decide to come, but she did seem to think that I would be progressing quicker than usual from here on out. One of the babies she delivered this morning was due on May 5th, the day after my due date. I know that it's possible to go any time now, but for some reason it is just not sinking in. I feel like I'm kind of a little bit in denial even though I am really excited. I am having a really hard time making sense of these conflicting emotions. I am the kind of person that has to have everything done WAY in advance. However, we still have boxes of toys and eqiupment from the shower filling the nursery that need to be moved to the basement for storage, and still have to install the carseat, which normally would stress me the heck out, but I have such a lax attitude, and feel like I have forever to do it for some reason. The fact that I am 3 weeks away from my due date seems unreal to me...I honestly feel like I JUST got pregnant. Why am I not getting the message that this is almost over? Anyone else having these kind of feelings?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml