3rd Trimester

Baby shower question

I have a quick WWYD shower question for everyone. My mom just called and got the invitation today for the shower that a group of friends is throwing for me. She said that the invitation doesn't have my name on it, it only has the baby's name on it. It says to come 'shower Emma Louise Erickson with love'.  My close friends and family know what we are naming the baby, and while we aren't keeping it a secret, most people just don't know. Do you think people will realize who the shower is for or just wonder who the heck Emma Louise is? Or is that how baby shower invited read? I haven't been to a baby shower in a while. The invitations are all sent, and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings because they were so sweet to offer to host a party for me, so I don't think mentioning it would be a good idea. I'm just a little sad about it because I was really looking forward to seeing a lot of college friends and coworkers from my last job who were invited but probably won't realize who it's for. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml