3rd Trimester

Soo over this pregnancy thing..

I am so ready to be done being pregnant. I hear I may regret saying this in about a month and everyone tells me I will miss it, but jeez.. It's not that much fun and I want to meet my little man already!

I have had a very good pregnancy and have been very lucky (no morning sickness or any complications), but it's just gotten to the point where I am so uncomfortable and everyone feels the need to call me fat or tell me I look like I'm about to pop. I get it people! I own a mirror and I am stepping on the scale weekly now. And no it's not okay to ask me how much weight I've gained! I literally have like 5 shirts and 2 pairs of jeans that fit, otherwise I'm in yoga pants and a hoodie and not wanting to leave the house. I'm over the "pregnancy is beautiful" thing.

I've had stretch marks on my hips, but yesterday I found some under my belly (Happy Easter!Sad ). I go from feeling fine to all the sudden I have a pounding headache, contractions, or heartburn, and one minute I want to cry and curl up in a ball and the next want to bite someone's head off! Stupid hormones.

I will be full-term on Thursday and you can believe I'm googling the sh*t out of "ways to induce labor at home"! Anyone else in the same boat? Suggestions? Thanks for letting me vent!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker