3rd Trimester

Anybody else need to vent about easter dinner?

My shirt was lifted up (if I even remotely know you, feel free to feel away, Im a freak and it doesnt bother me- but do.not.lift.the.shirt) anyways- I freaked because I hadnt waxed. I have the lovely, lovely line of thin but dark hair running down my belly. I play along and say "Im growing a little man what do you expect!"

And today I missed Easter church sevice because I got hit with one of my back spasms that kept me up from 4-8am trying to make it go away. Im no church lady, but I wanted to go. When me and DH (who sweetly stayed up with me) finally rolled out of bed at 11, everyone was asking me if I was ok. My 16 yo cousin walked outside and told my sister "Im pregnant and cant do anything- who am I"

Im assuming that comment comes from when my fam helped us move a while back. Yeah, I couldnt lift jack squat- but I put everything away. And she helped, but complained the whole time. It did not bother me until she made that comment. Really?

Oh. And then I am trying to be a good sport about looking like a hippo in our family pics. And about the time that I think, "Wow, tiny, tan cousin was a bad person to stand by"- she comments how AWFUL she looked. Sigh. And then she procedes to post to facebook for everyone to see-- how cute my belly is- even if its hairy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml