Breastfeeding

Help with supply!

Hello ladies!!

I was extremely sick about three weeks ago and finally went to the doctor. My doctor prescribed me pseudoephedrine extended relief. I told her I was breastfeeding and of course she said it was fine. Wrong. My supply dropped dramatically within 3 days. I researched it online and realized that the medicine was the cause. So I stopped taking it. My supply went up after that but is still not where my son needs it to be. He has steadily gained weight since birth but in the last month has actually lost about 7 ounces. He seems perfectly fine, still happy, reaching milestones, and seems satisfied after each feeding but I am still concerned. I have started pumping about 1.5 hours after he nurses to try to up my supply. Then when he nurses, I let him empty both sides, and also give him the 2-4 ounces that I pumped earlier. He nurses every 3 hours but sleeps 11.5 hours through the night (he's been doing this since 6 weeks).

My question is, will adding these pumping sessions up my supply? Is there anything else I should be doing? 

Oh, my son is 5 months old. He was pooping about 4 times a day and is now down to one time. He still has plenty of wet diapers.

Thank you soooo much in advance! :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml