3rd Trimester

Why does family have to make everything harder....vent!

Ugh I am just so frustrated with my mom. I would prefer non of our family be at the hospital during delivery and just come up after we call and give the ok, but I know how much that would upset my mom so I am letting my parents, DH's parents, and our siblings all be in the waiting room during labor and delivery, but not in the delivery room at all. Today I tried to talk to my mom about us not being bombarded with visitors like distant relatives and friends while we are in the hospital and that those people are welcome to come see us once we are all back home. Mom ended up not understanding why I feel this way, being frustrated that we don't want tons of visitors and hanging up on me :) I am very close to not even calling parents when we go into labor since I don't want them there in the first place.... and my parents have both decided they are taking time off so they can just sit in out hospital room after delivery and visit...just what I want when I'm most likely already going to be tired from delivery.....

Gotta love selfish parents who can't understand that we just have a very specific way we want OUR experience to go. Mom also argued with me that its not just our experience since I'm their child.... thanks for giving me stress I don't need to deal with Mom :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml