3rd Trimester

Baby Book Shower

Hey ladies!

I could use your advice/opinions on how to use phrasing/wording on my baby shower invites...

My mom and SIL are throwing me a shower and are asking me for suggestions on how to word the invite since I came up with the idea from somewhere online about a baby shower where on the invite they invited the guests to bring in their favorite childhood book (new or used) or write down the name of their favorite book and give to the expectant mother to start out the baby's library.

I really liked the idea because it would be personal for each guest to think about/dig out their old favorite story and present it at the shower and write their name in the cover so it could be really special to the baby some day as we read the books when she's older and say, "gee, aunty so-and-so loved this book when she was little and she gave it to you at your shower" kinda thing.... :)

Anywho--What is some cute wording to put on the shower invite? The only thing I can come up with is:

"Jenna [that's me] loved reading books when she was little; some of her favorite stories were the "Little Critter" series by Mercer Mayer, "The Poky Little Puppy," "Peter Rabbit" and many more. Please feel free to bring in a copy of your favorite story or write it down on a piece of paper, so mom & dad can add it to baby's [or the name: Morgan's?] library."

WDYT? Cute idea or weird?

----------
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Visit The Nest!
----------
"Everything happens for a reason"
----------