3rd Trimester

Got a decent deal on Medela breast pump!

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up, this has probably been mentioned before but I wanted to share in case anyone needed one.  My insurance doesn't cover breast pumps unless medically necessary, so I wanted to be prepared and get one.  I also called my hospital about renting one and it would have literally cost me the same to rent one for 2 months as it would have been to buy one at this price!

I got mine at Burlington Coat Factory in their Baby Depot department.  They had the Medela Pump in Style Advanced in the Backpack (and also the tote bag) for $254.99, plus I was able to use a 20% off coupon they had, making it $204.99 plus tax.  Not bad considering BRU and most other places have this for $250+, up to $299.99!  They also had the other styles (Metro bag and Freestyle) for cheaper than MSRP as well, and you are able to use the 20% off with them too.  They also had a sign posted that said they were giving you also an additional 2 Medela gifts (a pack of bottles and wipes) for getting the Pump In Style, but my Burlington wouldn't allow me to use the coupon on that "promo"...I think this is subjective to your store because I have heard of others that were able to use the coupon in addition to getting the free items.  

Nonetheless, not a bad deal!  Hope this helps in case anyone is looking! 

Alicia Mrs. since 03.05.05 imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker