2nd Trimester

Anyone else feeling behind?

I sort of feel like DH and I are going to be rushing around at the last minute trying to get stuff together  for baby.  I?m suddenly feeling overwhelmed about the amount of stuff we?ll need.  So far we have like 3 or 4 outfits and NOTHING else!

We did start a registry and did all of the ?big? stuff and the fun stuff.  Like we registered for the stroller, car seat, nursery d?cor?etc.  We still need to go back to do the ?little? things though.   We also decided not to bother registering for things like first aid and diapers, which means we need to make sure we get that on our own.

We have yet to go shopping for a crib or any other nursery furniture.  I think most of this part is because we?ve been so pre-occupied with searching for a home to buy.  We finally found one but don?t make settlement until sometime in May.  Now our apartment is about to turn into a crazy packing zone on top of all of this.

I?m just sort of feeling really unprepared and far behind. I?m not even sure where to start.  I still feel like I don?t know anything about caring for a baby, so I?m feeling UBER behind.

Ok.  Deep Breath.   I keep telling myself I have plenty of time. I know I need to calm down, I just have a lot on my plate right now and I?m having a little trouble figuring out what to do first.  I?m sure once we move into the new place and have an actual nursery, things will start to fall into place.

Anyone else feeling like this?