2nd Trimester

I love my husband....

I forgot to tell you ladies...I was having a really sh!tastic day on Friday. My Mom was raggin' on me, I was p!ssed about stuff at work, just nothing was going right. My mom being the biggest problem of them all on that particular day. She was going on and on about a bunch of stuff about the baby and how we were approaching everything...it was just a hot mess. I was really upset over the whole thing. DH and I were getting ready to go to dinner with his parents and I was just getting it all out to him so that I could try and enjoy the rest of my night. As I was sitting at my vanity fixing my make-up, he came up behind me, looked at me with those deep blue eyes and said "It is all going to be okay. I'm okay, you are okay, the baby is okay (as he rubs my belly), and the puppy is okay. Our family is going to do what our family needs to do no matter what anyone else says. I'm always here for you, and we are going to be fine. I love you."

Well, I don't even know what I was fixing my make-up for before that but I had to do it all over again because that turned on the water works. I just love my husband so much. He means the world to me and I don't know where I would be without him. Do I get angry with him from time to time, of course, but I love him more and more each day and that means everything to me.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml