3rd Trimester

FFN test today, stressed out....

I found out at my 28 week appt yesterday that my cervix had shortened to 2.0cm so I am going in this afternoon for the FFN test to determin how likely I am to go into labor in the next 2 weeks.

I stressing myself out so much with everything that is going on and just not know what to expect. I hate being at work right now because I can't concentrate on anything, I was hoping work would be a good way to distract myself so that I don't go crazy but I am gong even more crazy here. I am worried that with my cervix droppign to 2.0cm I should be on bed rest and my doctor didn't put me on bed rest. I don't want LO coming anytime soon and I am scared that by continuing to work I am at risk of going into labor even sooner. The doctor mentioned starting steriod shots that I would have to be hospitalized for because I am type 1 diabetic but he never scheduled anything so I am also a little stressed about not knowing what to expect with that. I am so glad that I have an appointment today so hopefully I can talk with one of the doctors more about all of this and get some of my questions answered, I am just so stressed I am trying to distract myself so I can make it to my 3:15 appointment!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml