Upstate NY Babies

Lets Talk Disney World

I know many of you have been there with kids.  As I have mentioned before, we didn't enjoy our trip nearly 10 yrs ago(pre-kids) to Disney.  Here we are, trip booked to go to Orlando/Disney in less than 2 weeks.  I have lots of questions for those who have been there with kids.

Has anyone used a AAA VIP parking pass?  I bought one on Ebay (I know, techniqually this voids it).  Did I waste my $10?  I know it doesn't include the cost of parking but I don't want to attempt a tram with the kids.

Would you use a stroller for a 4 and 2 yr old?  I feel like the kids are too big for a stroller but am also concerned about them getting tired.  I would need a double or nothing, they would fight over one.  I don't want to take one with me and I refuse to pay $31 per day in the park for a stroller rental.  I know I can rent them in Orlano from rental companies, but the price isn't much better.  We will have 4 day park hopper passes.

Anyone trade pins in the park?  I think Tyler would LOVE this, so I bought the kids some lanyards and pins off Ebay.  Do a lot of people do this?  Anything I need to know that I haven't read about online?

We are going to spend a day at Cocoa beach, anyone been?  Anything I should know?

Any other must-do's or money saving tips?  Tyler is afraid of character costumes.