Single Parents

Need opinions - dating related

So I've been spending time with this guy for about three months now. But I've known him for about 10 years (we went to college together and have kept in touch through facebook). Things have been moving very slow, but he's made a real effort to see me. He lives about an hour from me and he always comes down my way to see me. I've only driven up there once. He sent me flowers on my daughters birthday and again on Valentine's Day. Everything he's said and done have given me the impression that he's interested in me. I'm deliberately taking things slow since this would be my first relationship since I left my ex, but I was starting to let my guard down since he seemed sincere. But here's the kicker... I just looked at his facebook page (effing facebook) and saw a post from someone saying, "Thank you for the flowers! You're the best ex boyfriend ever! :)"  Ummm... it really took me off guard. 

So, I guess my question is, what would you do/think?? My gut reaction was to cancel our plans for Saturday and just kind of blow him off after that. But I wonder if I should say something? Ugg, I'm really disappointed I let myself start to like him. I'm also upset with myself that I was considering letting him into our life. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml