2nd Trimester

Just need to vent....

I have been having a really crappy couple of days and I am just down about it and needed to vent to someone! I am sitting in my office at work and wish I could just sit here and cry or go home and sit and cry but neither are options so I must vent here.

I have a sales jobs that is very stressfull and not going well and I hate hate my boss, he always talks to me in a way that makes me feel stupid and can't answer a single questions without acting like I am stupid, he tells me he counts my dr's appointments, and I have a lot beacuse I am high risk, he is just rude. I hate what I do all day, I am basiclly a telemarketer for a product no one wants or needs and people are rude to me on the phone all day. I wish my husband and I were in a financial position where I could just quit and look for a new job after baby comes but we are not. I have been looking for new jobs right now but in the last two days I got two rejections from great companies. I am totally stressed and I hate what this stress has to be doing to LO.

Just cannot wait for LO to be here so I can go on materinity leave and start looking for new jobs again....  

Sorry for the vent! weird how even typing it online helps!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml