Single Parents

denying his visitation

I will be calling my lawyer on Monday to get a more definite answer but until then...

Facts: Married, no court papers have been processed (waiting on money), stbxh was court ordered into a mental hospital in Nov.,

I had agreed to driving the 3 hours to where stbxh lives for visitation every other week.  I have gone every time and payed 100% for all the trips.  In the past week stbxh's emails have taken a tone of the only reason to live is bc of dd and followed one email with a statement of "I will raise our daughter with or without you"  the emails are getting more scary.  This week was a visit week but due to the emails I never set up any kind of visit with him.  He also gave me new guidelines as who could act as the supervisor for the visits and anyone he choose declined.  So I'm not going.  But I really am scared that one day I may get in front of the judge and this could hurt me.  I'm pretty sure that it's all in my head.  But the thought of taking any kind of chance of dd being left alone in her fathers care scares me into giving into his manipulative ways.  Reassure me SP.  Tell me I am doing the right thing by not going.  I have the paper work to file for a sort of order of protection (I just need help filling in the blanks bc this legal jargon is killing me)  and plan on filing it asap.  Why won't that damn tree in the back yard grow enough money so I can take care of this all in the courts already!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml