Single Parents

New to Single Parenting but I desperately need to vent

So, my ex-husband and I have joint custody of our two beautiful sons. One is 6 and the other is 21 months. On Monday night, I got my boys back. Well, DS #2 was screaming when EX-H gave him back to me. Wouldn't let me hold him, which is really unusual. I had to talk to EX-H about something, so I sent the boys in with my parents. My dad noticed DS #2 waddling and wincing everytime he took a step.

After my EX-H left, I changed DS #2's diaper....OH MY WORD!!! His bottom was red and blistered and bleeding. Even his itty bits were blistered and bleeding! I called EX-H and he said he 'forgot' to tell me and he'd been using neosporin on it...

What idiot...what LAZY idiot lets their son sit in filth that long?! I know my son and I know he does not get diaper rashes easily. And, he wasn't even PINK when I sent him last Friday...So, he had to have been sitting in a dirty diaper for a while. AND THEN, when I sent the boys home with him tonight, he tried to blame ME for the diaper rash!!!

I AM SEEING RED RIGHT NOW! Someone please tell me that it will soon be legal to kill idiot parents soon. 

Sorry...rant over...

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml