2nd Trimester

Awesome moment for Dh

To begin I have to brag a bit about DH.  He has been truly amazing throughout this entire pg.  He and a few friends are going on a guys weekend skiing this weekend, and since he is the cook in the house- I always tease him how I will starve to death without him.  I taught a late class last night and came home cheese and crackers for apps and an AMAZING smell coming from the oven.  He was like "I went through all these ideas of what to do for dinner but knew you wouldn't really want any of them and I landed on this... !" and pulled out (my FAVE HOLIDAY food) cheesy potatoes, turkey breast, and stuffing! and said "now you have left overs for the weekend too." lol

After dinner on the couch he leaned over and kissed my belly.  Which I said to him- you realize that is the first time you have done that right? and he said yup... hard to not think its real when I see her every time I look at you.  Melted my heart.

On to his amazing moment- well Scarlett our soon to be LO must have really enjoyed the dinner as well.  We headed up to bed and I told DH to put his hand on my belly while I laid on my side- hoping he could feel the movement I did- since I have an anterior placenta.  All of a sudden he was like OMG is that her!?! i laughed and said yes. He was all excited.  I told him to push back a bit on her- and she kicked right back. LOL he was thrilled.  First time he has been able to feel her. 

SO happy to have him with me through this journey.