3rd Trimester

Strangers sharing gross details?

I work in customer service and am finding strangers asking more and more intimate questions, I don't understand how they're comfortable with asking! There's the usual "are you doing natural delivery" and "are you breastfeeding" (which I am but still don't think they need to know) but I had one stranger ask me if I'm dialated or effacing, another if I've been constipated, all which I brushed off because that's none of their business! It's one thing coming from a friend but just a random lady in the store, that's weird! I've also just started saying "anytime now!" when people ask my due date because I'm sick of saying it, and so many people say "well when's your ACTUAL date" like they don't believe me. It's a guess date anyways, I don't see why it matters to them, then they correct me and tell me I'm going to go over like it's a fact even though my MW said I'll probably be early.

Anyone else have people asking you really personal questions that threw you off when you heard them? Do share!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml