2nd Trimester

Horrible dream last night.

I dreamt that I lost the baby last night.

Have you ever made a bubble with gum and then sealed it so that you can hold the bubble in your hand? In my dream I had to pee (which is usually a sign for me to wake up and go), so I went and out came this little bubble with a perfect little baby.

I woke up totally freaked because this is very similar to how I lost my son at 20 weeks in July. I had an infection (from what, they couldn't tell me), was in the hospital, and was having contractions. They told me I wasn't in labour (but I knew that I was, duh), and when I went to go pee, my little Aidan just slipped out.

I know that most of you don't want to hear sad stuff right now, but I've had another m/c since July, so I'm hoping and praying that this baby "sticks". I've been trying so hard not to worry and to stay positive, but I guess in my subconscious I'm still thinking about it a lot (enough to dream about anyway). I told most of my co-workers yesterday too, so maybe that has something to do with it. Anyway, thanks for letting me get that out.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers