3rd Trimester

Almost 38 Weeks... Not sure what to do..

Ok this is my first time posting so forgive me if I don't know what I'm doing.. 

I'm currently a full time student, finishing up my last semester before I get my degree.  When we found out I was pregnant, we were originally planning to be living somewhere else (I wasn't necessarily going to finish school right away).  Therefore, the doctor I've been seeing/OB center I've been going to is actually 2 hours away from where I currently live.  We also wanted to deliver there because it is where both our families and support systems are located.

I will be 38 weeks this coming Sunday (Due February 19th).   Originally, I was planning to head home to essentially "live" about a week (at least) before the due date, just to make sure I was there, and not 2 hours away when labor starts.  Lately, though, I feel like I'm going to be one of those people who doesn't go into labor until 41-42 weeks, in which case I would miss A LOT of school, considering I plan to miss a decent amount after my son is here.  (I would just like to be in school while I can).

I guess I just need some advice on what to do.  Am I silly to stay here 2 hours away when labor could potentially begin at any minute?  

Background on my pregnancy:  Everything has been completely normal and gone as easily as it possibly could.  No complications, baby is head down, dropped, and seems to be content where he is.

I'm probably being dramatic.  I'm just terrified I'll go into labor and not head there until it's too late, or things will move too fast, and I'll be one of those people from TV giving birth in a rest stop..