3rd Trimester

Am I being a hormonal pg lady? Could use some perspective..In-Laws Vent

Where do I begin? 

So, SIL started out by saying she wants to come down for the birth of our 3rd LO, she's in NJ and we're in AL.  She'd be flying down with her 3 year old and staying a few days right around when the baby comes.  I told her no, I would rather she wait until LO is a few months, ( I have 2 germy kids already, I don't need another one running around my small house getting in the way) and we'd be happy to have her come down.

So she is now talking about coming down for Mem'l day.  Which is fine, the kids will be winding down with school and I'll have a handle on the whole 3 kid thing by then.

Then Hubs gets this random text from his Mother, saying how she and SIL will be driving down with Bradley (the kid) on such and such a date.... Huh?  Did I miss something? 

She basically invited herself, and SIL had to change her plans from flying to driving so she doesn't have to put out more $ for MIL's flight.  MIL in no way could afford this as she can barely take care of herself. 

Since MIL does things like this constantly, no one, (except me) ever calls her on it!  I know DH would love to have his family down and I've schooled myself to have NO OPINION on it whatever in front of him, but it aggravates the heck out of me that MIL is a 63 year old child....

MIL's last brilliant plan was to drive down to Chattanooga with her friend and have DH come and pick her up... (we live 3 hrs from Chattanooga) ON MY DUE DATE!  We (DH and I) had no opinion on it and it played itself out, with her saying she couldn't afford the gas $$.... disaster avertedStick out tongue.

Since SIL is never great at keeping long term plans anyway, I highly doubt that this whole scenario will actually happen, which will leave DH very disappointed... Which makes me angry....

Anyway,

Thanks for reading this vent.  Am I being hormonal or do you believe this is a valid reaction?  I can't really talk to DH about it, because he KNOWS the shortcomings of his family and it makes him upset. 

We will be traveling up to NJ in July for 2 weeks, so it's not like we won't be seeing them this year....

We've lived in AL for about 4 years now and SIL and MIL have visited all of 1 time.....lol