3rd Trimester

Would you want your MIL staying with you before/during & maybe after going into labor ?

I'm over being the bad guy in this situation and I just do not want my MIL hanging around for a week or two when I have no clue when I will go into labor!  Basically the only thing she can do is wipe her own ass, its not like she will be of any help to me what so ever.  As far as helping with my 3 yr old, this means getting her overexcited at all the wrong times and watching tv with her.  She doesn't cook, too much anxiety to drive, and can't even take her plate to the sink when visiting.  She just drives me crazy!

DH and I agreed that his parents should visit after the baby comes but everyone keeps trying to push her on us and almost expect to know in advance when the visit will be.  Then DH's brother wants to fly her out for 1-2 weeks around when our baby is born, I really feel like that is for us to decide but since DH's brother , wife, and kids live near us (parents live 10 hrs away) we look like the bad guys for saying we don't want her at that time let alone for a week or two!

I want my mom to be here around the time I deliver but that's not guaranteed since they already had a Hawaii trip planned, due to return right on due date. My mom still plans to come as soon as they return though.  Am I being selfish for not wanting the MIL until baby is a week old or so?  It just really irritates me that everyone keeps pushing her on us.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml