Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Clothing question- other posts have made me wonder...

We didn't buy many newborn size clothing bc LO was measuring big and we didn't think she'd be in them long, if at all (we ended up with one sleeper and one 3 piece outfit).  Ended up that she wore NB size for about 5 weeks, so we just bought a bunch of footed sleepers since they were easy and we knew we'd just be around the house. She's just now graduating to 0-3 mo sizes, which I have a ton of sleepers in but also a ton of "outfits" for her- nothing frilly just a lot of the Carters 3 piece things (onsie, pants, shirt). etc.

I've gotten so used to the ease of the sleepers (no need for socks, no dealing with removing pants and unsnapping onsie for diaper changes, etc)- I end up using those as our go-tos for day to day and only put her in an "outfit" if we're leaving the house, which for now isn't much more than once a week (we use gowns for overnight). I'm sure that I'll put her in more outfits when she goes to daycare in about 2 months, but that leaves a lot of clothes to be worn before she outgrows them, but I still seem to stick with the sleepers.

Being a first time mom- I've learned that for the next one, I'll mainly use sleepers for the first few months and won't buy so many of the outfits, but I'm curious if I'm alone in doing this and am being the lazy one that doesn't "dress" her LO every day or are others using mainly sleepers/sleep and plays as well?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml