Single Parents

Haven't been home in over two weeks.

After ex-FI sent me all the text messages threatening to take DD and wait outside my house before I left for work I have been staying away from home. I was going to go home after a week but then the supervised visit happened that ended up in the police being called. I have had the locks changed and ADT came and installed lots of security today but I still feel a little unsafe. I think he has gotten some sort of legal counsel because instead of texting like usual (I have been saving everything) he has been calling a lot with no voicemails and no texts. After the police incident I decided not to have any contact with him so I changed my phone number today. Now just when I was going to move back home I am scared he will show up because of the "number no longer in service" message I know he is getting. Guess I will spend another week away from home. Im so sick of having to tip toe around him. I wish he was just out of the picture. He is still saying all over Facebook "I'm taking her a$$ to court" but I have yet to be served. Guess nothing gets accomplished when you are high.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml