3rd Trimester

Had a scary morning - TMI

This morning I woke up about 6am w/ the WORST pains I think I have ever felt.  They were shooting pains in my lower abdomen that felt like my uterus was contracting (which it probably was from the pain... I don't know) but they only lasted about 15-20 seconds w/ a 20-30 second break in between.  I was finally able to get up from my bed and get into the bathroom.  Thank goodness it was only bathroom pains but dang they hurt!  I wasn't sure if that's what they were to begin w/ but I figured I'd try to go, and about an hour or so after having gone my pain went away and I was able to go back to sleep.  

My LO was kicking me right where it hurt nearly the whole time.  I wondered if she could feel it, or if it was hurting her.  But now she's moving around like normal, and everything seems to be ok w/ her.  

I'm a FTM and I worry about these kinds of things.  But I had a question... For those of you who have had already had a child, is labor pain similar to bathroom pain?  (I'm in no way suggesting I was in any sort of labor, but I'm just curious if it's similar...)  Or is it much worse for some and not for others?  I'm just curious.

TIA! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml