Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Supplementing formula?

I feel torn. Id been taking an antibiotic for a sinus/ear infection but I was taking Amoxicillin. Amoxicillin hasnt worked well for me in the past, but they said it was safe to breastfeed with so i tried it. Now I am going back to the doctor and they will probably prescribe something else. With the amoxicillin, it ended up giving DS super bad gas and made him really fussy so I have just been giving him frozen milk. Now with the second course of antibiotics I am not going to have enough frozen. If I want to keep using milk with no antibiotic in it I will have to supplement with formula but I'm concerned about the formula causing gas. I'm also concerned about DS being exposed to the medication. I have a call in to the pediatrician to see what to do. I'm trying to figure out what the best thing to do is. I just dont want to start into DS and behaving massive gas and being miserable again.

Has anyone else been in this situation? Are there any formulas that are good and dont cause spit up and gas?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers