Babies: 0 - 3 Months

DH vent... anyone else having this issue?

For some reason, since our DS was born, DH has been very self-centered. He's only been concerned about what's going on in his own little world, instead of the fact that I need his help with DS or just that I need him. For example, last week I told him that I needed to buy formula and I also needed to get gas (DH deals with finances so I try to always run things by him so he knows how much we have in the account). He informed me that things were tight this week, so I had to CHOOSE between formula and gas! Seriously?!? I have to choose between gas to get to work or formula to feed our baby?!? Luckily, I was able to make it work with only putting $10 in my gas tank and using checks and coupons for the formula. Come to find out, we were short on money because he had spent money on a new cord and remote control for a TV he found on the side of the road that doesn't even work. Last night I told him DS had a Dr's appt. and I had to go to the store to get formula, so I needed him to take the carseat base out of his car and put it in mine. This morning, I go to leave and it's not in my car. He was too busy playing on his computer last night while I was running around doing a million things last night (cleaning, bathing DS, etc.) to remember to do it. I don't know if I'm just being hormonal or too harsh on him, but I'm seriously at my wit's end. I work a full-time job (not by my choice, but by his choice), take care of DS, clean, cook, etc. and all I ask for is a little bit of help and consideration. I could keep going on with the illustrations, but this post is long enough.... Anyone else having this issue?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mommy's Little Man
Making hearts melt since 10/22/2011
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Pinterest