Single Parents

long shot..thoughts and questions : )

My coordinator at work asked if I would be interested in being the manager of my department in our new store in Wilmington, NC. I am pretty excited for the opportunity and I have a lot of thinking to do. I have already talked to my Mom, and although it will require a lot of moving things around/selling the house/ moving/ finding a new DC provider ect she is on board with moving too. It would put us in between 2 of my brothers. One is in Savannah and one in DC. After about a year I could be up for a coordinator position since the # of NC stores is increasing. I would love to raise Wy in a small town. The fact that there is a beach nearby is an even better plus.

So... I have no intention of telling EX until I/if interview for this and get it. Problem is I would have to move within a month and until then I will be going back/forth to interview for my new team.  

What would happen to our CO, ect? Would it stay the same? Could he stop me from moving? Would he still have to pay for transportation since he moved "first"? I think the fact that he refuses to pay CS and tries to blackmail me into keeping his job a "secret", AND he moved without notice to me might hurt his argument.

Sorry for all the questions. I am excited about this but don't want to say anything to my lawyer until  I am sure this is an option. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml