2nd Trimester

When in doubt... Cheesecake Factory!!

So today was another one of those days... My DH and I recently bought a car in SLC Utah (we live 4 hours away in a TINY town in Wyoming...)  We didn't realize until we nearly got home, and we thought it was supposed have a 6 disk CD changer but that it wasn't working.  So we call the dealership, and they say we need to come back so they can fix the issues.  

I drive the 4 hour drive again (alone...) last night.  I get to the hotel... it's a dive... On travelocity "five out of five people recommend it!"  BS!!!  And their continental breakfast is a joke!  So I get to the dealership early, they take the car back, and want me to take it to a glass place they are affiliated w/, which was just around the corner and down the road... not a big deal.  Then they wanted me to drive ANOTHER 30 minutes to ANOTHER dealership they were affiliated w/ because they couldn't take apart the stereo.  

So I drive the 30 minutes only for them to tell me my car is standard single disk CD player... (why couldn't they have told me this over the phone instead of making us think there is something wrong w/ the car??)  Then had to have the glass company "convince" them my windshield needed replacing... I don't think they believed me when I told them Wyoming gets EFFING COLD... -35 degrees is normal.  So they were able to replace it. 

I decided at that point I was going to Fetal Fotos and getting the u/s the tech in Wyoming wouldn't give me... I cried a little.  She is getting so chunky!! And she LOVES her hands, and LOVES to stretch out, and I saw what she looks like in there (kinda smushed because she is pretty much kissing the placenta...) but from what I could tell she looks just like me.  Which made me tear up again.  So that was the BEST part of my day!!  I got TONS of photo's, a CD of the photo's, AND a DVD w/ her moving around set to music.  I absolutely LOVE it.

THEN for dinner... I went to Cheesecake Factory and got a yummy burger/fries, and the best part... cheesecake!! A Banana Cream cheesecake.  Absolutely amazing.  Perfect way to end my day!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml