2nd Trimester

Something weird happening to my legs!

Hello ladies. So last night when I was cleaning my kitchen, all the sudden my leg started to feel very itchy/burning/painful. The best way I can describe it was that it felt like I had just shaved my legs and got razor burn.

After a little while, the pain went away, I didn't notice anything on my leg so I just forgot about it. During the night, I woke up to go to the bathroom, when I got back to my bed I noticed the sensation had returned. This time my leg was also red and it the feeling was getting worse and worse to the point that I was crying from the pain. My DH tried coco butter, neosporian cream, neither of which worked. It wasn't until I put aloe on my leg (the kind you put on a sunburn) that it was soothed.

I was able to sleep the rest of the night but this morning when I woke up and got into the shower the pain came back, and this time in both legs. Its not as painful as last night and there is no red on my leg.

Has anyone had anything like this? I looked up pregnancy related skin rashes and found most start on your stomach and don't appear until your 3rd trimester. I have a doctors appointment today already but I was just wondering if anyone has gone through this?

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker