Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Teachers!!

I am currently BF LO. I pump a few times throughout the day to build a stash and provide DH a bottle to do a night time feeding. LO had been on steroids to clear up RSV and he's put on some weight from constantly eating!!! Last night I fixed a BM bottle for DH. I added more since he said LO had been sucking down the 4-5oz bottles. He took 5.5 oz last night and DH said he could've taken more. He will be 9 weeks on Sat. He weighed 10lb 12oz last Friday at the doctor before starting the meds. How many oz is your little one eating?

I am trying to decide if I am going to continue BF when I return to work (in 4 weeks) . I have to be in my classroom at 7:10 and can leave work at 3:15 (if lesson plans are the next day is ready). LO will be going to DC (only 10 min away so can't pump in the car) and staying with DH on his days off. I can try to pump during recess (10:15am) and planning (12:45). I do not have an assistant (I teach 1st grade) and stress about the work load and the breastfeeding.

Anyone else planning to quit when returning to work? Or are you going to continue breastfeeding?

If I switch to formula, how many oz should LO be taking now...5-6oz?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml